From SPDX Wiki
- Gary O’Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Steward
- Jack Manbeck
- Ibrahim Haddad
- Ed Warnicke
- Peter Williams
- Brandon Robinson
- Kirsten Newcomer
- Property name for License “Header” or “Notice”
- Review/ Feedback – Jack reviewed the tools output. Kate will review the spreadsheet
- Property name for License “Header” or “Notice” or “Notifier” – Bug 1037
- Bug documents the discussion to date
- Apache uses “Notice” to describe the license summary
- GPL world uses header
- Legal team is using the term standard license header
- Discussion on standard license header or license standard header to allow license information to be more grouped (by sort order)
- Agreed on standard license header as the term
- Peter will update the RDF terms
- Gary will update the tools
- Gary to build binaries tomorrow and will make the binaries available
- Request to have the binaries pushed to the git repository of find a way to make the intermediate builds available.
2.0 Modeling and LinuxCon
- Peter and Gary will not be able to make it. Suggest we discuss models at the F2F meeting proposed. Logistical problems getting the F2F meeting together – availability and travel.
- Proposed modeling discussion using WebEx while at LinuxCon – Tuesday 4-6 Pacific time. Ed setup the WebEx and emailed out. The meeting will be recorded.
- The model discussion will use the existing model proposals as a starting point. We’ll compare them to the use cases.
- Ed’s proposal can be found here: Technical_Team/Proposals/Rough_proposal_for_provenance,_hierarchy_and_aggregation,_and_supply_chain_friendliness_in_SPDX_2.0
- Gary’s merged proposal can be found here: Technical_Team/Proposals/2012-02-01/Merged_Model_Proposal
- Peter’s proposal can be found here: Technical_Team/Proposals/Yet_another_rough_proposal_for_conceptual_model_of_SPDX_2
- Jack will update the technical website to include these models on a separate page for models discussion.