Technical Team/Minutes/2012-08-21

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Bill Schineller
  • Kate Steward
  • Jack Manbeck
  • Ibrahim Haddad
  • Ed Warnicke
  • Peter Williams
  • Brandon Robinson
  • Kirsten Newcomer

Agenda

  • 1.1
    • Feedback
    • Property name for License “Header” or “Notice”

1.1

  • Review/ Feedback – Jack reviewed the tools output. Kate will review the spreadsheet
  • Property name for License “Header” or “Notice” or “Notifier” – Bug 1037
    • Bug documents the discussion to date
    • Apache uses “Notice” to describe the license summary
    • GPL world uses header
    • Legal team is using the term standard license header
    • Discussion on standard license header or license standard header to allow license information to be more grouped (by sort order)
    • Agreed on standard license header as the term
    • Peter will update the RDF terms
    • Gary will update the tools
    • Gary to build binaries tomorrow and will make the binaries available
    • Request to have the binaries pushed to the git repository of find a way to make the intermediate builds available.

2.0 Modeling and LinuxCon