Technical Team/SPDX RDF Vocabularies and Terms/DRAFT/2.0/Terms
From SPDX Wiki
The file File:Spdx-rdf-terms.zip contains an HTML file describing the RDF terms for the current SPDX 2.0 model.
This set of terms definitions assumes the following changes to the model:
- Move usage from element to relationship
- Add usage enumerations
- Add license comment to element
- Add copyright to element
- Annotation and Review are identical classes - shall we just abandon Annotation, or should we make it richer?
- Verification code for an element needs definition - proposal to add name
The following list describes incompatibilities with SPDX 1.2:
- packageVerificationCode replaced by verificationCode (could depricate, or could keep this in addition)
- removed hasFile from package (replaced by a relationship)
- removed describesPackage from SpdxDocument (replaced by a relationship) - could keep and deprecate?
- removed file licenseInfoInFile - replaced by declared license
- removed artifactOf - replaced by relationship
- removed fileDependency - replaced by relationship
- SpdxDocument has a bunch of extra stuff due to the subclass of SpdxElement