Technical Team/Minutes/2019-12-10

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

December 10, 2019

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Kate Stewart
  • Jim Hutchinson
  • William Bartholomew
  • Mark Atwood
  • Rose Judge
  • Nisha Kumar
  • Thomas Steenbergen

2.2 Model

  • Thomas has rebased and merged several PR requests and closed (thanks Thomas!)
  • Discussion on the build failures
    • Travis changed causing the issue
    • Not an issue once merged
    • Thomas plans on looking into this, but is currently working on PR’s and no time yet to resolve
    • Discussion on using Git actions – William offered to help
  • Went over different PR’s
  • Discussion of new dependency relationships PR #160, 161 – resolved and merged
  • Gary will review PR #70

TERN

  • Looking for intern support for program
  • GSoC participation
  • Community Bridge and TERN – Kate will follow-up with Nisha

Tokyo Meeting

  • Going over model profile diagrams
  • William will attach the documents to an issue for SPDX 3.0 in Github

Upcoming meetings

  • We’ll have a call next week on the 17th
  • We’ll skip the following 2 calls since they fall on holidays
  • We’ll plan on a call on Jan 7