September 25, 2018
- Kate Stewart
- Gary O'Neall
- Michael Herzog
- Steve Winsolw
- Alexios Zavras
- Rohit Lodha
- James Neushul
Gary and Rohit discuss merging of last commits.
James started working through his slides.
Gary & James discussed how to handle different camel cases between representations. Data object live on its own, independent of implementation. James asserts that XML schema namespace should be able to handle this.
Some of these concepts can be merged:
- Group - could be Relationship.
- Dependency - investigate if Relationshp works here.
- License Information - how can we associate with a SPDX license list version.
Vulnerabilities – data comes from NIST data directly.
- see list from James
- Gary and James to resolve NIEM camel case issue, likely to establish with loose coupling for RDF. NIEM has it as a must for upper camel case. Current SPDX spec has lower camel case specified creating an inconsistency.
- Use of ID, in various software implementations
Will pick up discussion on Oct. 9.