From SPDX Wiki
December 22, 2015
- Gary O'Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Stewart
- Scott Sterling
- Yev Bronshteyn
- Bugs were updated with any follow-up actions
- 1329 - Will document file suffixes for tag/value and RDF/XML files in the 2.1 spec
- 1327 - Case sensitivity of license ID's - will document clarifications in 2.1
- 1326 - Disallow + OK - Discussion on backwards compat.
- 1311 - Discussion on the definition of Mime types - should we just go with Mime type definition of application?
- Decided to leave the spec as is and document in the best practices
- Typos - Discussed having an errata to 2.0 - agreed that we don't need anything before 2.1 unless there is an error that could lead to a missinterpretation of the spec
- 1298 - external package references - mostly there in 2.1 - Yev will provide a final proposal
- 1289 - None and NoAssertion license values - Agreed this should be on the agenda for a joint legal call