From SPDX Wiki
December 9, 2014
- Gary O'Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Scott Sterling
- Jack Manbeck
- Kirsten Newcomer
- Kate Stewart
- Update on draft reviews
- Collab. Summit
Reviewed the comments from the Google Doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wE_zvLU4c291ACi9wIJmQoE4ltKRW4rzM1TYiIvEVOs/edit
- External document references in relationship needs to be added - Kate
- Checksums need to be cleaned up for files, related documents to allow for other optional checksums
- Gary need to fix up some of the RDF examples
- Rooms for Wednesday, Thursday, and 1/2 of Friday.
- Who's going to speak.
- Open Chain will be sharing the agenda.
- Can we use Friday afternoon?
- Business team will have a panel on practical aspects of using SPDX.
- Tech team meeting during Collab.
- Compare notes on 2.0 implement, Send out a call for examples
- Implementers tools implementation discussion - BOF format
- At the end of the day
- Intro to 2.0 - Gary and Kate will share, Jack will provide an example
- Include SPDX documents
- Will follow-up on the next tech team call