Technical Team/Minutes/2014-05-20

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

May 20, 2014

Attendees

  • Bill Schineller
  • Kate Stewart
  • Scott Sterling
  • Sameer Ahmed
  • Mark Gisi

Agenda

  • License Syntax
  • Open Bugs Review

License Syntax

  • Mark Gisi will start writing a draft spec in Google Docs
  • Will be reviewed by legal team
  • Kate and Gary will be added for review
  • Bug 591 will be addressed in the spec

Open Bugs Review

  • Bug 591 - covered by Mark G.
  • Bug 878 - Bill to work with Jack on this, want to get it in soon.
  • Bug 944 - Kate will make proposal to extend FileType for CRUFT and IMAGE for 6.2.1.
    • Mark thinking about reopening whether .html should be considered as SOURCE (as is in 1.2).
    • Some disagreement, so putting it into mull, and if someone feels strongly - they need to open a bug.
  • Bug 978 - Enumerated by the Relationship Types should be able to handle this.
    • Sameer - confirming that buildfarm and distributionartifact from last week are being used today and will be using. Bill will write up the spec proposal.
  • Bug 980 - Pushing off to later rev. We’re missing a strong sponsor and advocate to push this through, so moving to later release. Bill updated description.
  • Kate: Do we want to extend spec on SHA’s to permit optional inclusion of SHA256, MD5, and other common ones? Sameer points we need to keep standard SHA1 as manditory. Everyone generally agrees that specifying the optional ones is a good idea. ACTION: Kate to add bug and write up proposal.
  • Bug 1000 - Snippet proposal in Merged_Model_Proposal should be able to handle this. Bill edited the title to reflect. Assigning to Gary.
  • Bug 1010 - Unify Entity types and Property Descriptions - Assigning to Kate (review, articulate)
  • Bug 1035 - Agree need to revisit with latest latest enumeration, - Assigning to Bill