Technical Team/Minutes/2013-11-05

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Nov. 5, 2013

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Kirsten Newcomer
  • Kate Stewart

Agenda

  • Update from Embedded Linux Conference
  • OMG Meeting
  • SPDX 2.0

Update from Embedded Linux Conference

OMG Meeting

  • Phil Odence, Gary O’Neall, and Mark Gisi will be attending
  • Objective to not create any competing standards – collaboration
  • Phil will connect w/Gary and Mark on the meeting – Kirsten will follow-up with Phil

SPDX 2.0

  • Agenda for next meeting – Review of 2.0 bugs – updates and inputs of the bugs encouraged
  • Review of 1.2 and 2.0 models – Kate and Gary will sync up on the models – will discuss in approx 2 weeks. The 2.0 model proposal has been updated and is at http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Technical_Team/Proposals/2012-02-01/Merged_Model_Proposal
  • Follow-up with Bill on the instance diagrams from Linuxcon
  • Discussion on requirements document and how to participate
    • Gary made a proposal to Business team on creating such a document
    • General agreement that the use cases represent sufficient detailed requirements, but there is an expressed need for something at a higher level
    • Kirsten volunteered to write up higher level requirements (user stories or business requirements – not detailed functional requirements)
    • Next step is to get an update from the business team on the discussion