From SPDX Wiki
Oct. 15, 2013
- Bill Schineller
- Gary O’Neall
- Jack Manbeck
- Kirsten Newcomer
- Scott Sterling
- SPDX 1.2
- Best practices bug 1124
- Future topics
- “Final” out for review – due by Friday
- need to update the RDF terms
- Need to change “Unstable” to “Stable” when we change Draft to Final
Best Practices bug 1124
- General agreement on proposals
- Discussion on if spec should also be clarified
- Discussion on changing license ID’s – agreed it would be a fairly negative impact on current SPDX documents
- Discussion on use of additional Boolean operators. Mark Gisi gave some good use cases for license notices referencing license and adding exceptions as well as license notices referencing current and future license references. Mark will write up a position paper for further discussion.
- SPDX 2.0 – validate the model
- Should we move to every two weeks?
- Will have a meeting next week and then discuss moving to every other week and using the mailing lists more for the discussions.