From SPDX Wiki
Aug 27, 2013
- Bill Schineller
- Sameer Hamid
- Gary O’Neall
- Mark Gisi
- Jack Manbeck
- Kate Stewart
- Marshall Clow
- 1.2 Specification review
- Change 1.2 spec structure to be a folder with separate files for each section
- Need to update URL’s – Jack updated a word doc version for 1.1.
- Kate will send Jack a doc version from Google Docs. Jack will update and send back to Kate for posting.
- RDF terms page on the website – this file is generated. We will upload the terms page directly. Gary will send Jack the generated page to review the HTML.
- Should we keep previous versions or RDF terms – on the Wiki site. RDF terms page will always be the current.
- Gary will research tool that generates the RDF to make sure the URL’s are correct. Jack will send Gary some examples.
- Review of license ID changes – approved
- File dependency proposal – Discussion on whether we should wait for 2.0
- Plus – would give us data for the 2.0 implementation
- Minus – May create a compatibility issue
- Use of comment field for experimentation
- General agreement that this is an important feature
- Proposal for a breakout session on this field
- Agreed to a breakout session on this Thursday – same time as Tuesday