From SPDX Wiki
July 16, 2013
- Gary O’Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Kirsten Newcomer
- Marshall Clow
- 1.2 planning
- Discussed who would do the updates for the RDF terms – requires Ruby knowledge. No one on the call had expertise in Ruby. Gary and/or Bill could do the updates if no one else is available.
- Reviewed 1.2 bugs and status of document
- Gary sent Bill proposed doc changes for case sensitivity and license templates
- Bug 1121 is partially included in the document update, but the license headers will require more thought and discussion. Questions on the header include:
- Are more than one header text allowed per license? If so, how would that be represented in the spreadsheet?
- Are the license headers templatized or straight text?
- Next steps for 1.2 include updating the text for the 1.2 targeted bugs and proposing text changes to the starting point document.
- Target the 3rd week of August for all spec changes to allow time for tooling updates before Linuxcon
- LinuxCon - Is there
- 1.2 date – target Linuxcon