From SPDX Wiki
June 11, 2013
- Gary O’Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Stewart
- Jack Manbeck
- Michael Herzog
- Marshall Clow
- Mark Gisi
- Debbie McGlade
- 1.2 planning
- 1.2 date – target Linuxcon
- Currently, the only documentation is in Bugzilla
- Proposal to add file level notices – bug 1131. Optional field.
- Proposal for package contributors/credit/authors.. Mark will send out a proposal.
- Target the SPDX license template for 1.2 – Gary to draft proposed spec language [note – Gary will not be on the calls through July 4]
- Package download mechanism field bug – considered for 1.2. Covers version control system use cases. Similar to project home page bug 1109. Should be considered together. Target for 1.2.
- Jack offered to help spec some of the 1.2 changes – will ping Kate.
- Bug 1120 – GPL 2.0 and GPL 2.0 and later – decided this should be a Legal team discussion. Michael will raise at the next legal team meeting.