Technical Team/Minutes/2013-04-02

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Jack Manbeck
  • Bill Schineller
  • Kirsten Newcomer
  • Kate Stewart
  • Michael Herzog

Agenda

  • Model Discussion
  • Response to email from Oliver Fendt
  • Prep for Collab Summit

Model

  • Bill will work on the instance diagram for future discussions

Response to email from Oliver Fendt

  • Michael and Dennis Clark will review the current usage guidelines
  • Gary will respond to the licenses (concluded license used for choice)
  • Kate will respond to the first half of the emails

Prep for Collab Summit

  • Work through prioritized set of use cases to cross check the models (“Merged” model + at least one other model)
  • Compare the model
  • Will use the instance diagram on time which Bill, Kirsten are working on – will cover use cases 8.3.1/2, 8.3.4, 8.4.1/2
  • Jack will work on an instance diagram for one of the other use cases – 10.5 (contrib directories). Could be freeRtos, FFMPEG, Zlib
  • UseCase/Model spreadsheet has been updated with the collab summit tasks
  • Spreadsheet updated with the priority for discussion at collab summit