From SPDX Wiki
- Gary O’Neall
- Marshall Clow
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Stewart
- Jack Manbeck
- Matt Germonprez
- Progress on the tools talk. Discussed at business team. Will include survey of tools, more focused on open source due to the audience. Will solicit feedback for tools to include in the talk.
- A java tools to compare 2 SPDX documents will be uploaded today
- Continued updating the use case spreadsheet for 1.1. See spreadsheet in the work area for the current results
- A column was added to the spreadsheet for the “Merged Model” proposal
- The 2.0 model proposal supports several new use cases. Of the use cases not supported, adding usage to the model would solve most of the use case support.
- Next week we will begin discussing the 2.0 model proposals
- Do we need to add usage support?
- Do we need to add snippet support?