Technical Team/Minutes/2012-06-19

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Bill Schineller
  • Kate Stewart
  • Peter William
  • Brandon Robinson
  • Rana Rahal
  • Kirsten Newcomer
  • Michael Herzog

Agenda

  • Standard License List

Standard License List

  • Bug 1036 – reassigned to Gary to make the tools consistent with the RDF spec
  • 1022 – no longer valid – Peter will double check the examples in the PDF spec to make sure there are no longer any inconsistencies
  • 1023 – Resolved in the last call, closing
  • 1026 – cut/paste error – Kate will fix
  • 1027 – Proposal to change the spec appendix and RDF (not the main section 4 in the spec itself) Current text in the spec appendix is good enough – Peter will update the RDF html to reflect the same text.
  • 1035 – set target milestone to 2.0
  • 1037 - general discussion on standardizing the terms on SPDX Standard Licenses
    • Agree to document the standard license model in the PDF document
    • Agree to target this for 1.1
    • List of fields documented in bug XXX
    • Agree to do the license headers/notices (Peter’s proposal)
    • Add a bug for adding grammar for tag/value – target 1.1
    • Agree to provide a spec for the tag/value form of the standard licenses