From SPDX Wiki
- Gary O’Neall
- Michael Herzog
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Stewart
- Marshall Clow
- Jack Manbeck
- Brandon Robinson
- Review web pages
Web page update
- Order of first page – move up current spec
- Add link to spdx.org/tools, possibly top page
- Add FAQ link in tech team page
- Bug 1023 - sec 5.4 terminology is inconsistent with RDF vocabulary used in license list:
- Discussion on owl:sameAs. If used, must be unique (e.g. not reference multiple licenses on the same “owl:sameAs” web page). Would like to use the same RDF term for both License and ExtractedLicensingInfo. Some of the different standard licenses point to the same URL. Agree that rdfs:seeAlso may be more appropriate for current usage (although both are valuable terms to use).
- Discussion on tag name. Two proposals for the definition of the term – 1) a reference to the canonical form of the license as the source of the license id; 2) a more general reference to a URL that contains information on the license (e.g. cross-reference). General agreement this term will refer to other URL’s that contain information about the license (as opposed to the canonical source of the license).
- Proposal: use rdfs:seeAlso for rdf and “crossReference: “ for tag/value. The rdfs:seeAlso is restricted to URL. The RDF term would be used for both ExtractedLicensingInfo and License.
- Will close on this in next week’s meeting.