From SPDX Wiki
- Bill Schineller
- Branden Robinson
- Peter Williams
- Gary O’Neall
- Kate Stewart
- Feedback from the betas
- Posted as bugs in bugzilla
- Bug 824 – error if the standard licenses are not present in the spdx document
- OK to assume that the type information will be present for non-standard licenses
- Basic design to attempt to load the RDF graph for standard licenses
- First attempt will be against the spdx.org/licenses website
- If the first attempt fails, the a static file distributed with the application in the jar file will be used
- Plan to fix and updated the tools before next Tuesday’s call
Other beta feedback
- Discussion on the Fossology support
- Recognizing “families” of licenses
- Agent definitions – disconnect between tag/value restricted to “Person …” where RDF is just a string. Decided to discuss next week. Peter will provide a proposal for RDF.
- Versions – Decided that the beta version of the spec should be 0.9. Will update spec and tools.
- Package Verification Code – update spec, documented in bug 832 – Gary and Kate to review.
- Next week, review (and clean up) bugs. Decide which ones need to be fixed for release 1.
- Discussion on the jar files/archive files found in a package. Decided to treat these as a single file with concluded licenses and “NONE” for the found license.
- FAQ’s – need to divide up the works. Will do this on next week’s call.