From SPDX Wiki
- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Mary Hardy
- Dennis Clark
- Phil Odence
- Tom Incorvia
- Paul Madick
- Tom Vidal
1) new license requests: Microsoft Patterns & Practices License (MSPPL)
- by adding, could open slippery slope to other similar "commercial-ish" licenses; we also have no way of knowing if MS changes is, how reliable is this license in this regard
- view that this is not even the most common MS license; folks on call had not seen it all "in the wild"
- issue that we have no way of knowing if MS changes it and uses same name (same as Sun/Oracle license issue), in which case better to capture it as a LicenseRef in SPDX spec as one-off license
- decision to not accept, Dennis to update License Request page and let Oliver know since he wasn't able to join the call this time
2) Fedora list - went through items that still had questions and flagged a few things to ask Fedora about.
- for MIT variants; will ask Tom Calloway re: differentiation in language for those listed; then on next call look at all of them at one time (re-sort Google doc list to make it easier)
- ACTION ITEM FOR ALL: add your comments to the list for anything that is green or white!