From SPDX Wiki
- Esteban Rockett, Motorola Mobility
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus
- Michael Herzog, NexB
- Mark Gisi, WindRiver
- Adam Cohn, Cisco
- Kisten Newcomer, BlackDuck
- Kim Wiens, OpenLogic
- Jordan Hatcher, ARM
- The Modified MIT license (prepared by Karen Copenhaver) was discussed at length.
- The agreed that adoption of SPDX was more important than safeguarding against european database statues.
- CC-0 was re-introduce as a candidate for the metadata license. The group agreed to re-visit at the next bi-weekly meeting.