- Esteban Rockett (Motorola)
- Jilayne Lovejoy (OpenLogic)
- Karen Copenhaver (LF/Choate)
- Tom Incorvia (Microfocus)
- Phil Odence (Blackduck)
- Paul Madick (HP)
- Kate Stewart (Canonical)
- Michael Herzog (NexB)
- Scott Peterson (HP)
- Andy Wilson (Intel)
The group continued to drive on the below key issues:
- The "licensing/legal terms/disclaimer" for the SPDX meta-data;
- Method to revise SPDX metadata, including the option of using a changelog; and
- Confidentiality-state of SPDX metadata.
For #3 above, the group concluded that both a mandatory "radio-button" style confidentiality feature should be included in the specification, with an optional open text field for additional text, if needed.
For #2, the group began discussing the Data Commons PDDL 1.0, and other alternative approaches. Creative Commons was re-visited and explained that CC is problematic if the author/creator can be anonymous as previously agreed.