- Esteban Rockett (Motorola)
- Jilayne Lovejoy (OpenLogic)
- Karen Copenhaver (LF/Choate)
- Tom Incorvia (Microfocus)
- Phil Odence (Blackduck) Paul Madick (HP)
- Kate Stewart (Canonical)
- Michael Herzog (NexB)
- Scott Peterson (HP)
- Andy Wilson (Intel)
Reports from FSFE Conference (Amsterdam) and Linux Foundation Summit (San Francisco) were given by workstream representatives. Comments, reactions, and support from all events was extremely positive. Most notably, Eben Moglen, Mark Radcliff, and Bradley Kuhn have also given their support for SPDX.
The 3 big issues for the next few months were then opened for discussion. Those issues are:
- The "licensing/legal terms/disclaimer" for the SPDX meta-data;
- Method to revise SPDX metadata, including the option of using a changelog; and
- Confidentiality-state of SPDX metadata.
Discussion on all 3 of the above began.
Karen and Rockett introduced the team to the Data Commons PDDL 1.0 as a potential candidate to resolve #1 above.
Discussion of the above topics to be continued at the next meeting.