From SPDX Wiki
- Lead by Gary O'Neall
- Minutes of May meeting approved
Outreach Team Report - Jack
- Mail list migration on June 13th. Changing from spdx-biz to spdx-outreach for mail list name. spdx-general will become parent, all of others will be child. If signed up for any child, automatically parent. This will give us a master mail list.
- Jack will be sending an email out on June 11th, apprising all of the mail list change.
- Room reserved for SPDX plugfest at OSS for Aug 27th.
- No update on the web site change. Agreement not to wake them up, and leave alone for now.
Legal Team Report - Paul
- Regular meetings in progress, knocking down issues happening in github
- Meetings with GSoC students to cover requirements
Tech Team Report - Gary
- GSoC students all started, 2 working with legal team.
- still waiting on spdx 2.1.1 to have proper generated .pdf, no comments back yet on updated version published on web.
- spdx-spec issues are all tagged in github
- most of focus is 2.2 at this point.
Cross team - Gary
- looking at getting GSoC student - probably Yash to present at next general call.
- Gary O’Neall, SourceAuditor
- Jack Manbeck, TI
- Kate Stewart, Linux Foundation
- Steve Winslow, LF
- Paul Madick, Dimension Data
- Jilayne Lovejoy, ARM