From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance: 17
- Minutes of March 7 meeting approved.
- Lead by Phil Odence
Tech Team Report - Kate
- Continuing work on models and use cases
- Planning on substatial progress at Collab Summit
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK
- Re: Guidelines for what licenses should be included on the list.
- Plan is to pull together and put in single place on the website.
- Email went to General Meeting list on March 28 requesting feedback w/in two weeks.
- Deadline: April 11
- At Collab Summit, Tues afternoon
- Will focus on license matching guidelines.
- Impacts all teams, so all are invited.
Business Team Report - Jack & Scott
- Focus is on developing three docs:
- Umbrella, simple description of SPDX
- Producing SPDX guide
- Consuming SPDX guide
- Feedback organization
- Another key project is systemtizing/organizing the mechanisms for feedback on SPDX
- An element will be a survey that will be launched at the Collab Summit
- All involved should fill out and solicit others
- Covers: SPDX awareness, orgnazations' plans, ways the people are hearing about/learning about SPDX, impediments to adoption, etc
- Collab Summit
- Bake Off
- Comparing tools
- Scott sending out info/solicitation to General List shortly
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Web Site Update - Jack
- New site turning up next week, if all goes well
- Dependent upon Martin successfully converting the Wiki, looking good
- UNO Presentation
- Matt Germonprez went through the great work that is going on there with hosted FOSSology and SPDX
- Slides attached.
- Useful links:
- Phil Odence, Black Duck
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Gary O'Neall, SourceAuditor
- Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Jack Manbeck, TI
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus
- Scott Lamons, HP
- Pierre Lapoint, nexB
- Matt Germonprez and Liang, U of Nebraska Omaha
- Philippe Ombredanne, nexB
- Mark Gisi, Wind River
- Scott Humlicek, U of Nebraska Omaha
- Bob Gobeille, HP
- Denis Clark, Protecode
- Winfried Seidel, Daimler