From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance: 8
- Minutes of Oct 18 meeting approved.
- Lead by Phil Odence
Technical Team Report - Kate
- Following update is from Kate via email as she could not attend:
- Technical team has been looking at the data model for 1.1, with the view of reviewing it so we can discuss the 2.0 proposed changesWent through a review of the specification with Liang and Matt (UNO), prep for explaining fieldsWorking on an overview presentation of SPDX and some examples right now for orientation, when draft is ready - will pass by biz team to review whether to include in the collateral or not.
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- Need to agree on a "filter" to defvine what gets included or not in license list.
- Consensus has been to stay focused on OSS licenses
- This discussion has been prompted by a particular license associated with Tizen project
- Draft of filter language will be circulated.
Business Team Report - Gary
- Jack has drafted and circulated a Road Map for comment; impacts all teams.
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Web Site Update
- LF developer has laid out a new structure
- Martin and Jack are interfaces to LF for this project
- It looks like SPDX team will be reponsible for moving contents.
- Phil Odence, Black Duck
- Ibrahim Haddad, Linux Foundation
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Kamyar Emami, Protecode
- Gary O'Neill, SourceAuditor
- Kirsten Newcomer, Black Duck
- Jason Buttura, Cisco
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus