From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance: 10
- Minutes for 2011/2/23 approved
Technical Team Report - Kate
- 2.0 Spec
- Focusing in 2 proposals for signing, then revisiting how to handle hierarchy
- Hoping to reach final resolution at Collaboration Summit
- 1.1 Should be final before Collaboration Summit
Business Team Report - Phil (written input from Kim)
- Website conversion goes slow.
- SPDX participation in Collaboration Summit is on track.
- Forum is firming up as well
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- Behind on updating Legal Section of new website
- License Text review needs volunteers (Phil volunteered...how about you?)
- License List
- MPL 2.0 is up
- Issues with "or later" to be reviewed.
- Planning to hammer out several issues with tech team at Collaboration Summit
- David Wheeler from a DC think tank wants to push government adoption of the License List
- Needs a way to specially designate "US Govenment Works"
- Team needs to resolve if/how we will handle with License List
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Martin reports slow progress in charting out the future of the website.
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Pierre LaPonte, nexB
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Martin Michlmayr, HP
- Steve Cropper, Cisco
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Adam Cohn, Cisco
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Scott Lamons, HP