From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance: 10
- Minutes for 2011/2/9 approved
Technical Team Report - Kate
- 2.0 Spec
- 3 proposals on the table under debate
- Schedule is in flux
- Team understands backward compaitibility issue.
- 1.1 Spec
- Needs feedback.
- Still verifying the new verification algorithm.
Business Team Report - Kim
- Website content is moving, albeit a little behind schedule. Still believes we will flip switch this Q.
- End User Event - April 6, 9-3 in San Jose (after Collab Summit)
- Agenda in minutes of Biz Team meeting
- Aiming for 50-60 people.
- Reaching out to local bar association.
- Collab Summit
- Looks like we will have a keynote and a presentation in the Legal sessions on Wednesday
- Kim working on lining up rooms for a tech meeting.
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- License List
- Pulled text our of golden spreadsheet due to truncation issue and replaced with links to txt files.
- All posted on spdx.org including latest matching guidelines
- Jilayne recruiting volunteers to check txt files (where there have been some translation errors)
- Had some discussion about Forum. Concern that in the past tech legal discussions in public forums scared some people off, so team will act accordingly.
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Gary O'Neall, Source Auditor
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Mark Gisi, WindRiver
- Brandon Robinson, Cisco
- Adam Cohn, Cisco
- Freddy Munoz, Antelink
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus