From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance - 14
- Minutes from 18 Nov meeting approved
Technical Team Report
- Working through RDF issues to make sure consistent with tagged version.
- Proposals floating around on the technical mailing list.
- Regular meetings on Tuesdays.
- Need more folks to migrate to technical mailing list.
Business Team Report
- Regular meetings are on the schedule. Same day/time as General Meeting on alternate weeks.
- Kim has posted slides overviewing roll out issues with initial ideas.
- A working draft wiki for FAQs has been started. Looking for as much input at possible.
Legal Team Report
- Regular meetings will be the day before General Meeting.
- First scheduled for 15 Dec (and will be longer than normal).
- Invitations going out to general SPDX list, Linux Found Member Counsel list, and Project Harmony
- Items for first meeting:
- Handing off work from License Team
- Addressing any questions from LF Member Counsel
- Setting going-forward agenda for Team
- License Team meeting for 3 Dec is still on.
Cross Functional Issues
- Agenda for this meeting seems to work fine. Meeting schedule may go to 30 mins.
- Need folks to migrate to respective mailing lists.
- Current lists, Technical- 8, Business- 6, Legal- 7
- Kate- Draft example for LF Member Counsel; include XML and spreadsheet. PENDING
- Kate- Add back to Spec page in wiki preferred syntax for adding comments. PENDING
- <kes> 20101215 done. see: http://www.spdx.org/spec/current/ have also added same commentary to other related WIKI pages.
- MichaelH- Write up and share postion on "reporting" vs. "interpreting. NO UPDATE
- PhilO- Get input on MH position from Legal Team and get resolution.
- GaryO- Post regular meeting times on Tech Team page.
- Rockett- Post regular meeting times on Legal Team page.
- MartinM- Report back on # of people on respective mailing lists.
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Bill Schineller, Black Duck Software
- Tom Incorvia, MicroFocus
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Peter Williams, OpenLogic
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Dave McLoughlin, OpenLogic
- Phil Koltun, Linux Foundation
- Gary O'Neall, Source Auditor
- Martin Michlmayr, HP
- Ann Thornton, Freescale
- John Ellis, Motorola
- Esteban Rockett, Motorola