From SPDX Wiki
- Approval of minutes from Sept 23
- Outreach and evangelism:
- Industry Venues – PhilR - no update
- Website – MartinM - no update
- Roll Out Update - KimW
- Have seen some volunteers, more needed
- Provided summary of Open World Forum talk - good feedback and interest.
- Legal Update - Rockett
- no update
- Licensing Subgroup Update - Kate/KimW
- meeting held on 9/24 with good input and discussions
- we'll be adopting the 1 page per license proposal that Callaway put forward.
- discussion on what should be in initial version of spec, vs. web site.
- RDF Subgroup Update - BillS
- Peter has been working on prototype that lets us encode the specification within the RDF, approach looks promising.
- working through external vocabularies to see if concept match, and we can leverage.
- Linux Foundation Code Repository - Kate
- got account info from Peter, Gary & Bill - need to forward on to Linux Foundation.
- Kate- Transfer document (.pdf) back to WIKI. - in porgress
- Kim- Clean up the sharing analysis to what is accurate. - Dave will help out
- JeffL (w/Bill/Gary) - Update zlib based on new specification - Dave is looking at as one of Open Logic examples.
- RDF Group- Work out syntax for 5.6/5.7 - pending
- Kate- Track and implement changes described in Spec from maillist. - pending WIKI updates
- PeterW- Implement issue tracking system with Linux Foundation infrastructure. - pending Kate communication
- Phil R- Update Industry Events. - pending
- Kate- Draft example for LF Member Counsel; include XML and corresponding spreadsheet (or spreadsheet-like) format. - pending.
- Tom Incorvia - MicroFocus
- Michael Herzog, nexB
- Phil Koltun, Linux Foundation
- Janet Campbell, Eclipse Foundation
- Peter Williams, OpenLogic
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Ann Thompson, Freescale
- Dave M., Open Logic
- Gary O'Neall, Source Auditor
- Kate Stewart, Canonical