From SPDX Wiki
December 8, 2015
- Gary O'Neall
- Yev Bronshteyn
- Bill Schineller
- Kate Stewart
- Scott Sterling
- Hassib Khanafir
- Mark Gisi
- No minutes taken from last call on Nov 17, lack of quorum. Email of pending items sent out by Bill based on request from Mark.
- No meetings on Nov 24 & Dec 2 due to Thanksgiving holidays.
- Discussed license expressions case sensitivity, and everyone basically agreed with conclusion from email thread ( Tools should not be sensitive to it, but the recommendation is to use upper and lower case to aid clarity.)
- Proposal located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/13OknzNnY56UZhnj_VVPatirBrNze5cWXDx2fnKbBI_g/edit#heading=h.nmf14n
- AI: Gary to double check X.2 permits external file references.
- AI: Yev to create draft of X.7 copyright text best practices note.
- Reviewed X.8 - no concerns.
- Reviewed X.9 - discussion on whether it should be name or snippetName. Consulted model and fileName and packageName exist - so decide on using snippetName for consistency. Note: Spec refers to name for package, but model has packageName - which could be confusing.
- Resolved that Snippets can be basically considered ready for incorporation into SPEC as long as Gary doesn't have issues with X.2
- Bill: Is there a 2.1 version of the SPEC started?
- Kate: Yes: (looking up link after call - its:
Before adding snippets in to it, would like to explore moving it to something that will work with git going forward.