Technical Team/Minutes/2013-05-07

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Bill Schineller
  • Kate Stewart
  • Marshall Clow

Agenda

  • Review of plugfest results

Review of plugfest results

  • Concluded/asserted license inconsistency (bug 1114) – need to send over to legal [Gary to forward on to Jilayne]
  • Convention for file path – need best practice document – Added bug
  • Need to add a 1.2 release for the bugs database – Kate will add
  • Need to change default owner from Peter Williams for bugs database – Kate will update
  • Extracted license text – do we need to add another field for the complete text? Need a discussion. Added a documentation bug.
  • Add “old style MIT’ license to license list – found in install.sh license. Added a bug.
  • GPL 2.0 and GPL 2.0 and Later have identical standard license text – bug added
  • Add header to the standard license list – suggested for 1.2 – bug added 1121
  • Different between SPDX document authors vs. reviewer – added bug for usage guidelines
  • Use of ArtifactOf clarify the use – bug added for usage guidelines
  • Clarify the use of parenthesis for non-compound licenses (e.g. “(GPL-2.0)”) – bug added

Stopped at middle of page 5