- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Philip Odence
- Alexios Zavras
- John Horan
- Mark Baushke
- Steve Winslow
- Brad Edmondson
- Gary O’Neall
- Mike Dolan
1) Open Source Leadership Summit coming up, March 12-14. SPDX face2face on the Monday afternoon. Who will be there?
- maybe Michael Herzog and Philippe O (but not Dennis) from NexB
- Steve W most likely for some of our meeting
- Alexios - maybe
- Gary will be there
- Jilayne will be there
2) Namespace idea for other licenses (not open source or on SPDX License List) - tech team to schedule call on that, will aim for joint call with legal team at tech team time. In the meantime, see email thread to get caught up.
3) Looked at issues marked for 3.5 milestone
- issue 753 re: HPND templating or new license? will add as new license
- issue 752 - discuss “only” and “or later” options on EUPL - how to rectify? currently, implicit that plain means only and + means or later, as it’s always been. Should we add “only” as operator to be explicit? maybe as “=“ or “!” to indicate, so not a word, and distinct from GNU licenses special treatment. Preference for ! symbol
- adding a new operator needs further review with tech team, etc - maybe wait to 3.0 of spec? (next year time frame)
- need people to pick up issues - assign yourself or risk Jilayne assigning you!
- need check list for license review (for SPDX legal team members who are in charge of license) - JL add to repo as new doc, Brad to review