- Paul Madick
- Steve Winslow
- Matija Suklje
- John Horan
- Mark Atwood
- Jilayne Lovejoy
1) need to sort out emails that are not coming through unless approved and approve faster and let people know to join list
- discussed whether to remove moderation, but that would result in a lot of junk going to everyone, so not going to do that!
2) Update from LF Legal Summit (meeting under Chatham House Rule): one workshop on compliance tools and general practice. A lot of general dislike of existing tools (scanning and compliance) - areas for improvement and interest in improvement. Support for SPDX as way to communicate.
3) Github issues:
- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/678 - Sendmail license new version to add
- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/670 - request for new license, did we ever get follow-up info?
- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/689 - request for license, not approved b/c not open source
- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/686 - "invariant sections" issue - need to discuss further
- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/683 - license for various files that make up license list, see notes