- Paul Madick
- Dennis Clark
- Alan Tse
- Phil Odence
- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Mark Gisi
1) Went over the following updated pages made changes or revisions as needed.
2) updates to the pending SPDX License List, v2.0 (as per discussion on last call: http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2015-03-05 - http://spdx.org/licenses/preview/
- everyone liked the new table formatting (we are at least in the 90's style era now)
- working on creating sortable columns as well
- add link to License Expression Syntax and to Exceptions in paragraph about deprecated licenses
3) OSI approved a new license (and we missed it) - http://opensource.org/licenses/UPL
- will add, no template needed, short identifier = UPL-1.0
- need to communicate with OSI re: making sure we know when they add a new license and we should discuss short identifier before publishing so to ensure we don't end up with duplicate short identifiers, etc.
4) Github research and License API - did everyone see this: https://github.com/blog/1964-open-source-license-usage-on-github-com
- also, discussion with Github, OSI, and SPDX re: SPDX LIcense List and leveraging, tying into that work :) stay tuned.