From SPDX Wiki
Jan 14, 2014
- Gary O’Neall
- Bill Schineller
- Jack Manbeck
- Scott Sterling
- Review last week's minutes
- If we could get a really solid draft at the end of the collab summit, we could pull back the tools implementation and plugfest to Linuxcon
- We should have all of the proposals on the table before Linuxcon
- Gary was on a call with Apache folks - looking at an spdx-maven-plugin to help adoption. Will send out minutes from the call once the attendees have reviewed.
- Future tag value format choice
- We should have an example of the complex relationships driving the change in syntax
- Need Kate on the call to discuss
- Are there other choices for tag / value format?
- Similar to current format using the proximity of the higher level relationship in a flat tag/value format