Technical Team/Minutes/2013-08-06

From SPDX Wiki
< Technical Team‎ | Minutes
Revision as of 20:17, 6 August 2013 by Goneall (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Aug 6, 2013

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Kirsten Newcomer
  • Marshall Clow
  • Mark Gisi
  • Jack Manbeck
  • Kate Stewart

Agenda

  • Linuxcon
  • 1.2 Specification

Linuxcon

  • Presentation from Samsung on Monday
  • Room on Tuesday:
    • Would like to meet with Samsung – follow-up on presentation - Hour
    • Proposal to have a talk on Yocto – Hour
    • Would like to have a tech team meeting – 2 hours
    • Legal team would also like meet as well
    • The number and length of breaks making it difficult to fit it all in
    • Could meet through some of the breaks in the afternoon – general agreement that it would be OK to shorten the break
    • Could run later in the evening – VIP dinner is at 7, but may not include all participants
  • Tech team attendees: Kirsten, Matt, Gary, Kate, Jack will attend. Bill will not be attending. Marshall and Mark are possible.

1.2 Specification

  • Discussed changes – updates are on Google Docs
  • Some URL’s were bad – including SPDX.org/trademark – being researched – Update: Mark sent out the text
  • RDF terms links not currently working. Proposal to just fix in 1.2.
  • Should we have different links for the different versions of the RDF? Need to maintain the same URL for the terms. Agreed to keep the RDF terms as a flat list.
  • Proposal to allow multiple download URL’s – Jack will follow-up
  • Proposal for including source information was also discussed
  • Review of bugs proposed by Mark Gisi – all are assigned, Mark will propose language