Difference between revisions of "Technical Team/Minutes/2012-04-17"

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(Convert to MediaWiki syntax)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
<p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Minutes 4/17/2012</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Attendees:</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Gary O’Neall</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Bill Schineller</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Michael Herzog</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Kate Stewart</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Ed Warnicke</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Peter Williams</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Brandon Robinson</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Collecting use cases – concern on the deadline – 1 ½ weeks isn’t enough.&nbsp; Suggest 5 from today deadline.&nbsp; Agreed to 5 weeks.&nbsp; Ed will update the email and resend to the groups.&nbsp; Will send out updates weekly until the deadline.</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Agreed to grouping the existing items.</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Grouped the first set of use cases – results are on the use case Wiki.</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Grouped up through build system (10).&nbsp; Next week we will start at the build system. </span></p><p>&nbsp;</p>
+
== Attendees ==
 +
 
 +
* Gary O’Neall
 +
* Bill Schineller
 +
* Michael Herzog
 +
* Kate Stewart
 +
* Ed Warnicke
 +
* Peter Williams
 +
* Brandon Robinson
 +
 
 +
Collecting use cases – concern on the deadline – 1 ½ weeks isn’t enough. Suggest 5 from today deadline. Agreed to 5 weeks. Ed will update the email and resend to the groups. Will send out updates weekly until the deadline.
 +
 
 +
Agreed to grouping the existing items.
 +
 
 +
Grouped the first set of use cases – results are on the use case Wiki.
 +
 
 +
Grouped up through build system (10). Next week we will start at the build system.
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Technical|Minutes]]
 +
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 13:29, 6 March 2013

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Bill Schineller
  • Michael Herzog
  • Kate Stewart
  • Ed Warnicke
  • Peter Williams
  • Brandon Robinson

Collecting use cases – concern on the deadline – 1 ½ weeks isn’t enough. Suggest 5 from today deadline. Agreed to 5 weeks. Ed will update the email and resend to the groups. Will send out updates weekly until the deadline.

Agreed to grouping the existing items.

Grouped the first set of use cases – results are on the use case Wiki.

Grouped up through build system (10). Next week we will start at the build system.