Difference between revisions of "Legal Team/Minutes/2014-05-01"

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Attendees == * Mark Gisi * Paul Madick * Dennis Clark * Tom Incorvia * Phil Odence * Jilayne Lovejoy == Agenda == '''1) Discussion re: priorities and the release o...")
 
 
Line 22: Line 22:
  
 
'''3) Continued review of Fedora Good list- Results posted.'''
 
'''3) Continued review of Fedora Good list- Results posted.'''
 +
 +
[[Category:Legal|Minutes]]
 +
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 18:12, 15 May 2014

Attendees

  • Mark Gisi
  • Paul Madick
  • Dennis Clark
  • Tom Incorvia
  • Phil Odence
  • Jilayne Lovejoy

Agenda

1) Discussion re: priorities and the release of SPDX 2.0

  • License Expression- Mark Gisi will continue to lead our efforts in license expression and provide a draft of the integration of the new license expression into the 2.0 specification by the next legal team meeting.
  • Exception List- Dennis Clark will lead our efforts to build out the exception list. Jilayne will post a spreadsheet on Google Doc to start the project for Dennis.
  • Deprecated License-
    • Round table on how to express (link with new way to express, color coded, notes section, maintain older license list versions)
  • License List- New list will be made available at same time as launch of 2.0 spec. (will maintain flexibility to launch earlier if need be)
  • Fedora Good List- Not getting through list fast enough. Scheduled additional license review meeting for 5/7 at 9 am Pacific Time.

2) New License Requests - MX4J and Caldera

3) Continued review of Fedora Good list- Results posted.