From SPDX Wiki
- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Brad Edmondson
- Steve Winslow
- Mark Atwood
- Dennis Clark
- Kate Stewart
1) Monthly SPDX General call was earlier today and GSoC student, Tushar Mittal, presented his work so far on the online XML editor.
- http://184.108.40.206/app/ to try out tool in development and provide feedback. There may be bugs! Function to make Github pull request directly is being added (so keep in mind if testing)
- question as to whether generated PR comes from a person’s account or some generic; what about ability comment?
- follow-on feature to have way to view-as-webpage option
- we need to consider, when this is done, how does this impact/change the instructions for suggesting a new license:
- want to keep email option for people who aren’t comfortable
- or can use editor and generate PR directly? add option later
- maybe update https://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/request-new-license to align with https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md maybe just use the latter
- update webpage to just have a link to CONTRIBUTING.md
- update links to Request page on other pages elsewhere
- once confident we have caught those pages, can get rid of webpage
2) 3.2 is now live
- update for 3.2 major changes to email list
- explore adding “release notes” - is there a way to automate a list based on milestones going forward?