- Alan Tse
- Mark Gisi
- Sam Ellis
- Dennis Clark
- Paul Madick
- Jack Manbeck
- Kate Stewart
- Phil Odence
1) status of v2.1 - up now. quality control? release notes?
2) Fedora legal list activity re: SPDX - conversation about use of SPDX in Fedora
3) license and exceptions review - found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11AKxLBoN_VXM32OmDTk2hKeYExKzsnPjAVM7rLstQ8s/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- OCaml-exception requested by Camille Moulin. Want to accept this, but noticed it is specific to LGPLv2 (2.0 or 2.1) due to reference to clause 3, yet, Github for project, has this same exception text with LGPLv3 - https://github.com/ocaml/opam/blob/master/LICENSE - which doesn't line-up.
4) Standard Headers review (Mark) - probably only about 15% of licenses have standard headers; Mark looking through to clean-up, apply matching, etc. and also provide a recommended header - benefit of standardizing for other licenses, helpful for tools, etc.
- feedback on latter idea? why not just use the SPDX identifier?