From SPDX Wiki
- Mark Gisi
- Paul Madick
- Dennis Clark
- Tom Incorvia
- Phil Odence
- Jilayne Lovejoy
1) Discussion re: priorities and the release of SPDX 2.0
- License Expression- Mark Gisi will continue to lead our efforts in license expression and provide a draft of the integration of the new license expression into the 2.0 specification by the next legal team meeting.
- Exception List- Dennis Clark will lead our efforts to build out the exception list. Jilayne will post a spreadsheet on Google Doc to start the project for Dennis.
- Deprecated License-
- Round table on how to express (link with new way to express, color coded, notes section, maintain older license list versions)
- License List- New list will be made available at same time as launch of 2.0 spec. (will maintain flexibility to launch earlier if need be)
- Fedora Good List- Not getting through list fast enough. Scheduled additional license review meeting for 5/7 at 9 am Pacific Time.
2) New License Requests - MX4J and Caldera
- Reviewed two licenses. Results have been posted: http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/License_List/Licenses_Under_Consideration
3) Continued review of Fedora Good list- Results posted.