From SPDX Wiki
- Attendance: 10
- Minutes for 2011/1/26 approved
Technical Team Report - Gary
- 2.0 Spec
- Great progress on hierarchy issue.
- Gaining agreement on importance of backward compatibility. Goal is 100%, but some openness to exceptions (which would have to be run by Biz Team and General Meeting)
- Still concern about tightness of schedule (for August completion) but progress is accelerating.
- 1.1 is very close. Gate is validating the verification algorithm.
Business Team Report - Kim
- Website conversion is underway. Aiming for end of month to flip switch.
- End User Event - April 6 in San Jose (after Collab Summit)
- Cisco hosting.
- Aiming for 50-60 people.
- Idea is to bring in new supply chain partners.
- Educational agenda.
- 9-2 or 3pm
Legal Team Report - Jilayne
- License List Guidelines
- Guidelines for matching now posted on the web.
- Discussion going on about whether copyright is part of the license.
- Down to 9-10 issues.
- License List Format
- Question is in what form is the "golden" list.
- Excel limiations on characters in field trucate license text for some licenses.
- Possible solution is include, not text of license, but link to text, in spreadasheet.
Cross Functional Issues – Phil
- Website Management and Hosting
- Martin M leading team.
- Need to define requirements first, solution second.
- Collab Summit
- Straw pole indicatd 10-15 participants from companies represented in this meeting.
- Phil Odence, Black Duck Software
- Kim Weins, OpenLogic
- Gary O'Neall, Source Auditor
- Pierre LaPonte, nexB
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Martin Michlmayr, HP
- Steve Cropper, Cisco
- Kate Stewart, Canonical
- Mark Gisi, WindRiver
- Michael Herzog, nexB