Difference between revisions of "Technical Team/Minutes/2012-11-27"

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(Convert to MediaWiki syntax)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
<p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Minutes 11/6/2012</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Attendees:</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Gary O’Neall</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Bill Schineller</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Kirsten Newcomer</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Jack Manbeck</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Kate Stewart</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Michael Herzog</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Agenda:</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Modeling</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Modeling:</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">We didn’t have sufficient quorum</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Verification of tools </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Kate proposed using the Time project – Kate will send out the link to the Time project version we can use.&nbsp; We can run various tools against this project and compare notes.</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Busybox will also be interesting</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Other business</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Quick review of any new bug reports – nothing recent</span></li><li><span style="font-size: medium;">·</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">Jack mentioned that there was a problem with the SPDX converter in the SPDX/Fossology project.&nbsp; Gary to follow up with Matt G. and see if the problem can be fixed.</span></li></ul><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;">&nbsp;</span></p>
+
== Attendees ==
 +
 
 +
* Gary O’Neall
 +
* Bill Schineller
 +
* Kirsten Newcomer
 +
* Jack Manbeck
 +
* Kate Stewart
 +
* Michael Herzog
 +
 
 +
== Agenda ==
 +
 
 +
* Modeling
 +
 
 +
== Modeling ==
 +
 
 +
* We didn’t have sufficient quorum
 +
 
 +
== Verification of tools ==
 +
 
 +
* Kate proposed using the Time project – Kate will send out the link to the Time project version we can use. We can run various tools against this project and compare notes.
 +
* Busybox will also be interesting
 +
 
 +
== Other business ==
 +
 
 +
* Quick review of any new bug reports – nothing recent
 +
* Jack mentioned that there was a problem with the SPDX converter in the SPDX/Fossology project. Gary to follow up with Matt G. and see if the problem can be fixed.
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Technical|Minutes]]
 +
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 13:50, 6 March 2013

Attendees

  • Gary O’Neall
  • Bill Schineller
  • Kirsten Newcomer
  • Jack Manbeck
  • Kate Stewart
  • Michael Herzog

Agenda

  • Modeling

Modeling

  • We didn’t have sufficient quorum

Verification of tools

  • Kate proposed using the Time project – Kate will send out the link to the Time project version we can use. We can run various tools against this project and compare notes.
  • Busybox will also be interesting

Other business

  • Quick review of any new bug reports – nothing recent
  • Jack mentioned that there was a problem with the SPDX converter in the SPDX/Fossology project. Gary to follow up with Matt G. and see if the problem can be fixed.