Technical Team/Minutes/2012-06-19

From SPDX Wiki
< Technical Team‎ | Minutes
Revision as of 21:06, 19 June 2012 by Goneall (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes 6/19/2012

Attendees:

  • ·         Gary O’Neall
  • ·         Bill Schineller
  • ·         Kate Stewart
  • ·         Peter William
  • ·         Brandon Robinson
  • ·         Rana Rahal
  • ·         Kirsten Newcomer
  • ·         Michael Herzog

Agenda:

  • ·         Standard License List

 

Standard License List:

  • ·         Bug 1036 – reassigned to Gary to make the tools consistent with the RDF spec
  • ·         1022 – no longer valid – Peter will double check the examples in the PDF spec to make sure there are no longer any inconsistencies
  • ·         1023 – Resolved in the last call, closing
  • ·         1026 – cut/paste error – Kate will fix
  • ·         1027 – Proposal to change the spec appendix and RDF (not the main section 4 in the spec itself) Current text in the spec appendix is good enough – Peter will update the RDF html to reflect the same text.
  • ·         1035 – set target milestone to 2.0
  • ·         1037  - general discussion on standardizing the terms on SPDX Standard Licenses
    • o   Agree to document the standard license model in the PDF document
    • o   Agree to target this for 1.1
    • o   List of fields documented in bug XXX
    • o   Agree to do the license headers/notices (Peter’s proposal)
    • o   Add a bug for adding grammar for tag/value – target 1.1
    • o   Agree to provide a spec for the tag/value form of the standard licenses