- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Dennis Clark
- Brad Edmondson
- Paul Madick
- Gary O’Neall
- Kate Stewart
- Alexios Zavras
1) Open Source Leadership Summit
- we have time on Friday morning, possible topics?
- how is it going (with Github) so far? How are we using it so far? How to better use Github?
- Dennis commented we could probably add a lot more licenses to the SPDX License List
- call for other things to discuss
- who will be there: Jilayne, Kate, Dennis, Paul?, Jack, Yev?
- JL to send email to mailing list re: time and agenda; time, 9am - lunch. Room TBD
2) Release 3.1
- suggestion to have release candidate before 3.1 a few days before actual release. So can see what all the changes are so far in one place
- this would just be a tag, not a release
- any pressing changes:
- BitTorrent license issue, XML schema change
- timing: check on status of key things (LLVM and Assembly exception) on Feb 8 call (Jilayne won't be there); if resolved, then do release candidate and actual release the following week.
3) went through PRs/ Issues, prioritize
- u-boot title issue: discussion of title matching generally: title is usually treated as optional, the way the tools work this usually means that if the title is not there, then ok; it title is there, it must match as found. In this case, use of alt tag would allow the variations found.
Note on PRs: if comments begin to get in double digit number, then please move discussion for next call, as it's less time consuming than trying to follow long threads :)