- Dennis Clark
- Paul Madick
- Matija Suklje
- Bradlee Edmondson
- Bradley Kuhn
- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Gary O’Neall
- Alan Tse
- Kate Stewart
- Karen Copenhaver
1) as stated in email: the only operator discussion is not exhausted, but not continuing the discussion in this call b/c need to get on with work of next release in meantime. Waiting on feedback from FSF and also have various further commentary on mailing list, so will continue conversation there for the time being
2) Went through outstanding pull requests for XML files:
- updating URL for licenses: replace or add new ones? do we need a policy on this?
- general policy going forward: use web archive link at time of adding license so there’s a inherent time stamp
- not going back on old licenses, but can add new/workable URLs as we find them
- generally speaking, don’t change deprecated stuff once it’s been deprecated (came up due to issue/commit in XML) - not worth time unless compelling reason
- issue labeled as "later release" can remain open, with “later” milestone - have updated appropriately for those
- is the next release 2.7 or 3.0? (we have discussed versioning of license list in the past, but hasn't needed decision due to only major release corresponded with spec, so that was easy)
version for license List: 2.7 or 3.0
- this is major change to the license list format internally, but not really major externally in terms of how others consume it
- is it weird to have license list be on different numbering from spec?
- for spec: guideline is that a major change indicating by break in backwards compatibility, minor change for everything else
- version 2.7 was voted for on call
- need to add new files for newly added licenses and exceptions, but Gary wants to do that AFTER conversion to new XML tags, then add them with new tags
- Gary generated web preview - got feedback when do we switch over, then have to freeze changes, he’ll generate new format, commit changes in
- order of upcoming tasks:
- close out remaining Pos
- conversion to new XML tags
- add 2.7 new licenses and exceptions to repo
- ... (need to update action items list on wiki)
2) for further discussion (didn't get to on call):
- matching guidelines and overview web pages
- move text into Github (which repo) so can track changes?
- should matching guidelines be Appendix in spec?
other repos in SPDX account- better descriptions on ones that relate to License List?