- Alan Tse
- Sam Ellis
- Brad Edmondson
- Dennis Clark
- Mark Gisi
- Paul Madick
- Jilayne Lovejoy
- Tom Vidal
- Kate Stewart
1) some general discussion on various postings on tech team mailing list, e.g., Yocto announcement, additional license expression - need to have discussion on this latter item with legal team, but not pushing to do so for 2.1 release. Mark can try to start collecting use cases so we can assess solution.
2) license list XML review
- issue found: nested lists in original licenses didn't always represent in XML, we do care about this - lists and nested lists should align with how sections and sub-sections. if you spot a license where list nesting did not come across, flag it with label = bug and add a comment as to what you found
- end list item should be nested also? - see CC license?
- don't worry about escaped characters like " and so forth - ok to approve these and merge (or just approve? ask Kris)
- would help to have a way to convert XML back to plain text to be able to check formatting and how it looks and characters, then can see if indentation is right, etc. - ask Kris. could we set up a build test to match
- bullet and numbering - should we not have markup for self-referring numbering, which would mean amending the current guideline on this to say only ignore bullets when there is markup