Legal Team/Minutes/2014-03-20

From SPDX Wiki
< Legal Team‎ | Minutes
Revision as of 17:38, 20 March 2014 by Jlovejoy (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Jilayne Lovejoy
  • Mark Gisi
  • Paul Madick
  • Dennis Clark


Agenda

1) Collab Summit agenda - discussed time allotted on Friday for License Expression Discussion; hoping to have time at end of that allotment for any outstanding Fedora issues


2) Fedora list - not enough people on call to really go through list, but made plan of attack:

  • Paul, Dennis, and Jilayne to continue with review with aim to "knock off" easy one to be added and distill down to those that need some discussion, which we will either have at Collab Summit or the legal call the week after. THIS DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS OFF THE HOOK!! PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS!!

See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVnI0dGKEo1dENVVHFNeG5hQjAyYjQ3bm1VVUdjOFE#gid=1

  • Jilayne to contact Tom Calloway to see if he'll be at Collab Summit to check in about process, etc.