From SPDX Wiki
- Jilayne Lovejoy, OpenLogic
- Tom Incorvia, Microfocus
- Dennis Clark, NexB
- Jason Buttura, Cisco
- Tom Vidal
- Jack Manbeck, TI
- Scott Lamons, HP
- reviewed draft / revised page for license overview. Went through be each section and made a few minor edits and changes. Decided to circulate to general mailing list for final vetting; mention on 4/4 general call, and then finalize (with discusssion as needed) on 4/11 Legal Team call.
- public domain page - have not gotten feedback except from Zak. Jason to review Zak's revisions and come up with final text for page (Legal_Team/Decisions/Dealing_with_Public_Domain_within_SPDX_Files_(DRAFT))
- discussed priority items to be done before Linux Collab Summit: rev another version of license list and prep for license matching guidline working session
- license list tracking: Kirsten had volunteered to create a new page with a table that lists licenses that have been requested to be added to the SPDX-LL, but has not had time to do this. At this point, with pending new site and improved wiki capabilities, Jack recommended waiting to do this after the Collab Summit. Jack also volunteered to take on this project is Kirsten is unable.
Next call, April 11th: finalize Overview page/discuss any feedback from general list as needed; Status update on projects.