This is the working area for the Legal Team. The SPDX Legal Team supports and provides recommendations to the SPDX working groups regarding licensing issues for the specification itself; maintains the SPDX License List; and promotes the SPDX specification to the legal community at-large.
The Legal Team meets every other Thursday at 18:00 GMT (10:00AM PT, 11:00 MT, 12:00 CT, 1:00PM ET).
Call this number: (United States): +1-857-216-2871 User PIN: 38633 International: visit the URL at http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam
- Current Priorities and Work in Progress for the Legal Team
- Meeting Minutes of the Legal Team
- Discussions on Templatizing Licenses and Headers to improve machine detection & recognition
- Working page for policy on how to handle non-English licenses and matching
- Working page for policy on disambiguating -only vs. or-later vs. unclear expression syntax (esp. GPL)
- Decisions of the Legal Team
- Older Items for the Legal Team