Difference between revisions of "Business Team/Minutes/2012-03-13"

From SPDX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(Convert to MediaWiki syntax)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
<p>Attendees:&nbsp; Jack, Scott, Michael, Jilayne Ibrahim</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Topics:</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>1. Discussed survey on barriers to adoption.&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael volunteered Pierre to work with Jack on this.&nbsp;&nbsp; Scott will track down previous work from the SPDX end-user summit at Cisco.&nbsp;&nbsp; Publish the survey on the SPDX list and maybe other places like the LF Facebook page, FossBazaar, ect...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p>2.&nbsp; Ibrahim discussed some of his ideas on what we need to move SPDX forward including outreach to LF members. &nbsp; Need a more formal governance although he's willing to share want we have and gather feedback. If we're successful in recruiting companies then we need an onboarding process -- where do they focus resources they're committing.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>3.&nbsp; Michael questioned if we need a system to track and coordinate our outreach to companies and projects.&nbsp; He's going to investigate some cloud based CRM type systems.</p><p>4. Jack's provided a update on the website.&nbsp;&nbsp; He's been doing a great job reorganizing and getting broken links fixes.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks Jack!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>
+
== Attendees ==
 +
 
 +
* Jack
 +
* Scott
 +
* Michael
 +
* Jilayne Ibrahim
 +
 
 +
== Topics ==
 +
 
 +
* Discussed survey on barriers to adoption. Michael volunteered Pierre to work with Jack on this. Scott will track down previous work from the SPDX end-user summit at Cisco. Publish the survey on the SPDX list and maybe other places like the LF Facebook page, FossBazaar, ect...
 +
* Ibrahim discussed some of his ideas on what we need to move SPDX forward including outreach to LF members. Need a more formal governance although he's willing to share want we have and gather feedback. If we're successful in recruiting companies then we need an onboarding process -- where do they focus resources they're committing.
 +
* Michael questioned if we need a system to track and coordinate our outreach to companies and projects. He's going to investigate some cloud based CRM type systems.
 +
* Jack's provided a update on the website. He's been doing a great job reorganizing and getting broken links fixes. Thanks Jack!
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Business|Minutes]]
 +
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 18:54, 5 March 2013

Attendees

  • Jack
  • Scott
  • Michael
  • Jilayne Ibrahim

Topics

  • Discussed survey on barriers to adoption. Michael volunteered Pierre to work with Jack on this. Scott will track down previous work from the SPDX end-user summit at Cisco. Publish the survey on the SPDX list and maybe other places like the LF Facebook page, FossBazaar, ect...
  • Ibrahim discussed some of his ideas on what we need to move SPDX forward including outreach to LF members. Need a more formal governance although he's willing to share want we have and gather feedback. If we're successful in recruiting companies then we need an onboarding process -- where do they focus resources they're committing.
  • Michael questioned if we need a system to track and coordinate our outreach to companies and projects. He's going to investigate some cloud based CRM type systems.
  • Jack's provided a update on the website. He's been doing a great job reorganizing and getting broken links fixes. Thanks Jack!